Class Location SES: Surline Elementary School, 147 State Street West Branch, MI 48661
Room: Computer Lab 49-Closest to the Library
Phone: 989-343-2190; extension 4049
e-mail for all: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please understand that I may not be able to get back to you with an immediate answer to your questions.
- Using the e-mail link will allow your question to come directly to me, whichever campus I am on.
- I am not available Friday, 4:00 P.M. through Monday, 8:20 A.M. so if you run into problems, try to complete other parts of an assignment and go on until we can connect to problem solve your issue. You may also choose to ask, e-mail, or call a classmate for help.
- Using good time management skills will keep you from getting panicked about your assignments if you get hung up on something. If you have the internet, you can always Google search for help.
- It is best if you do not wait for the last minute to start or finish a project just in case other issues occur such as power outages, downed internet services, or illnesses.
- Be wise about completing your work. It's better to submit earlier rather than wait until the last minute or be late.